Saturday, September 17, 2005

The End is Near, Very Near

Well, BB6 is almost over, now that my players are gone I could really care less who wins. Once Jedi Janie was evicted, I turned the t.v. off and went to bed.

The new Family Guy DVD is great. Stewie is really cool as an adult. Well, not actually cool but Stewie cool if you know what I mean. Oh and yesterday on the Bear they had callers try and guess who the voice was based on a clip from the show. People are soo friggin stupid. If you don't know at least the main characters then why bother dialing???!!! I don't get it. Desert Fox and I started yelling at the guy. He said stupid things like, "Uh, the guy's wife?" You bloody moron! He didn't even get Stewie! If I walked up to a blind junkie on Jasper Ave and yelled, "What the Duce!," he would totally get it. A blind junkie! What is the world coming to? I should call the bear and tear him a new one on the air. (the caller not the bear guy, whatever his name is)

No comments: