Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SOAD in deed!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!
Well kiddies, last night I had a very religious experience and I expect you all to do the same. Not only did I see the concert of a lifetime, I left my voice to echo through the halls of Rexal for all eternity. I need to say it, The System of a Down with Hella and The Mars Volta is the best show out there. That includes KoRn, Green Day, and Nickelback combined!!!

Hella, the first opening act was pretty good. Unknown but good. The Mars Volta, very friggin' double diggin' awesome and I was very impressed with their live performance. I don't think I need to tell you how fan-friggin-tabulous System of a Down was. I know I go through stages with bands but SOAD is now my favorite. Wow, I guess I need to send J.E.W. a "Dear John" or I guess a "Dear Jimmy" letter. Here goes:

Dear Jimmy:
Sorry Jimmy, but until I see you live, SOAD is my new favorite band. I must say they're bloody wicked! Best of luck in all your endeavors, Kelly

Gee, I feel better. Laters~

No comments: