Saturday, April 01, 2006

Oh Canada...Why do You Suck So???

It'd be nice if Canada did or had anything great. The oldest tortoise lived in India, the world's largest jacket was made in Kiev, Ukraine and the deepest underground nuclear explosion was south of Nefteyugamsk, Siberia, Russia. All we seem to do is make Maple syrup, (which isn't all it's cracked up to be, trust me, big disappointment) and have Policemen who ride horses in some musical parade. Now, I'll leave you with a tasty treat. Meet Radhakant Bajpai of Naya Ganj, Uttar Pradesh, India, who has hair sprouting from the centre of his outer ears (middle of the pinna) that measures a disgusting 13.2 cm (5.19 in) at its longest point. The length of the 50-year-old's pinna pelt(eww!) was confirmed by medical examiner Dr. R P Gupta.
"Making it to Guinness World Records is indeed a special occasion for me and my family," said Radhakant. "God has been very kind to me." Right... Radhakant, buddy... Are you sure you should really bring god into this? I'm thinking...no....

No comments: