Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yeah, and I'm Korean....Right

Edmonton in the summer is great. Soo many fantabulous concerts are going on this year. I'm pretty stoked for She Wants Revenge and S.O.A.D. Desert Fox and I are soo going to both.

So I've pretty much not had a life these last few weeks. Other than yesterday, the last time I saw Desert Fox for more than 5 minutes was Friday the 14th, of April. That was my last day off. Oh my god, I'm turning into The Knowledge Whore. All he does is work. I didn't even see it coming. I had no idea, I had no warning or anything. This has got to stop. In other news, my nemesis and I are all cool, for now. Drunks really know how to work shit out. Ever since then we're good. Casanova seems to think this is all too weird but for now I'm optimistic that it'll last. It's just too tiring to hold a grudge, and all it did was make me miserable.

I watched a re-run of the Junos last night, I couldn't sleep and oddly at 3am, it seemed like my only option. Pamela Anderson did a terrible job. It's not really her fault though. Her taste includes the likes off Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. Those guys are pretty skeezy and honestly, their music sucks. And she's as much Canadian as I am Korean. Watching her do the Junos was brutal, not pleasant and vicious. The two just don't mesh well, it'd be like... Tipper Gore hosting the BET Awards. Just not cool.....

No comments: