Monday, May 01, 2006

Caution....Flying Apples

What the hell is wrong with kids? Some punk in Airdrie threatens to bomb his school. Great, another one of those psychos. What ever happened to no violent torments? When I was in school we used to throw food or rulers at the people we didn't like. I remember my buddy Digger pegging Andy L right in the head with a half eaten apple. Oh wow that was fun. It started this whole big food fight in the canteen. Oh that was fun, what a mess. If I had known B Rad then like I know him now, I would have pelted him with something, just for the fun of it. However, he was a grade above me so the pecking order would've be broken and there were dyer consequences for breaking the chain. It would have been worth it. I remember we took Lee-Ann P's shoes during gym class, filling them with Jello pudding cups and putting them back to watch. Oh that was soo mean but I still laugh when I think of it. You know, I really miss those days. You could do anything and not have to worry about being charged as an adult. Oh yes, the Young Offenders Act. I never personally broke the law, but it was nice to know that buffer between baby 'jail' and hard time was there. However, now that I'm of legal age, I think any kid who kills some one on a bus for example, should be charged as an adult. There's some country over there who lets the family of the victim decide how the guilty is going to die. I like that idea.

No comments: