Wednesday, May 31, 2006

This is F-ed Up

My day begins the same way every morning...and I like that. It gives me comfort to know exactly what the heck to expect for at least the first hour or so of my day. That includes stopping by my favorite coffee shop, seeing the same attendant, ordering the same thing (a bagel and White Chocolate Mocha), and paying the same amount...EVERY morning. However, I do not care for this trainee. I know everyone has to learn, but does she have to learn on my time? I barely have enough time to stop as it is. I enjoy sleeping till the last possible minute, brushing my wet hair in the car and changing into my work clothes when I 'm about to open the store. I do not like being late and I do not care for this new trainee making me get up early.

Holy crap, this site is freaking me out. This chicken, it's like a bedfellow kind of creepy. If you put in the word shit, it walks up to you. I'll tell you this, when it started walking at me, I actually leaned back and yelped.
http://freebies.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=freebies&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subservientchicken.com%2F

No comments: