Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let's Rock and Roll, or Something Like It

Who can forget Chef Aid of '99. There was Rancid, Elton John and Rick James...bitch.

I'm a no pulp kinda girl, you shouldn't have to chew your liquid refreshment. That being said...

I recently received an email from a friend of mine in BC. I haven't talked to her much as I'm cheap and don't want to pay for long distance. Why do people change once they move to the coast? They become hippies eating granola and sending tripe like this:

"Life is a stage and we are all actors playing our part in creating history. The future is anybody's guess. To right a wrong is what we should strive for and to give without expecting anything in return should be our religion."

...right. Did anyone else contemplate killing themselves while reading that? No, just me...damn...

No comments: