Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Locksmith Eh?


I'll say it again, why does 7/11 have locks on their doors? Hey, why does our 24 hours branch have locks? I wonder if there are keys for it. There would have to be key, I think, yeah, there would. After not being used ever, would the keys even work? What if there was soo much dust and grit that should something happen like the 4 horsemen arrive, would they even work? What a kick in the pants that would be. Imagine you're buddy who has to lock the doors and you're fumbling with keys. Nice. You're dead, so, so dead. Imagine when they find your body, all wide eyed screaming and holding a key, that's embarrassing. Hey, if you had a really embarrassing injury, would you still go to the hospital? Like if you got stabbed in the ass by a rogue helper money while hanging from a tree branch, looking at the deformed yet mildly attractive (if she'd only wear a drool bib) neighbour. I know I wouldn't, well, I'd fabricate a story and get the details right in my head before I went. Those doctors can smell deceit, I'd have to have it pretty solid before I stepped foot in that hospital. I'd recomend you do the same.

No comments: