Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Don't Eats Me Spinach




I just don't understand the cartoon Popeye. In know I've said it before and I'll say it again: it doesn't make sense. It's terribly annoying when other people, not Popeye, eat his spinach. Not only because it's theft and a guy's gotta eat but because they become strong. This should never happen and it's completely unrealistic, only Popeye and his immediate family should have this effect when downing spinach. If it wasn't then there would be no point in having a cartoon about him in particular because he would be no different than anybody else. And I don't watch cartoons about normal people who go to work 9-5 and who then have a leisurely supper followed by the evening news and then eventually bed. That's not entertainment. Wait, that's a bit harsh, it's not good entertainment. In other news, what an idiot.







No comments: