Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear Knowledge Whore; Sorry, My Bad

I'd like to post a correction for post numbered...let's say 117: Today's Letter is P is for Pancakes.

In my original post I cited that Tick~Tock made us Drunky McDrunks pancakes. As it turns out, The Knowledge Whore or "Chewy" actually took over when the ship was close to sinking. I'd like to say thanks and good save Chewy. I may not have remembered that you made them but I do remember the pancakes. Like an artist, your craft is remembered long after you. That's the sign of talent my friend, pure talent... Well done sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar... Well, maybe not a gentleman, or a good speller. Oh that's right, I went there. In a recent email you spelled 'clutter' as 'clutterr.' Yeah, that's right, you're not perfect! In yo face sucka! *Insert gasps here* Not only can you not spell but you can't proof read either! Oh how mighty and superior I feel right now. Not even Jesus himself could touch me now fool! Wow, I may have crossed the line there. Yes, in fact I did cross the line. I'm so far past it I can't even see the line, it's like a dot to me know.

Now, I'd like to repost that picture because it looks so freakin' fantabulous.

No comments: