Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dead Guy Juice...Yum

Workers in Szeged in the south of Hungary tried to move the barrel after they had drained it, only to find it was surprisingly heavy and were shocked when the body of a naked man fell out.
Now what kills me is that they filled bottles to take home with them. How desperate are you? Drinking dead guy juice? That's just wrong.

I'm sitting here watching the View as I'm too lazy to get the remote. These women ramble on and on about shit that doesn't really matter. Does the world really care about their opinions? I think not. And I doubt they all get along. I have learned that some women are catty. When I was fighting with my nemesis, my corner called me every time he pissed them off just to inform me. If I don't like someone, I'm not really gonna rally all my mates into hating him too. Except B Rad. I can't have my two nemesis being all buddy buddy. I just couldn't possibly. Oh, nice. The old women one the show are playing the age card with the young one. I hate that. I had a customer last night ask me if I was old enough to be in charge of "all that cash." Grr... That's it, the View is going away, I can't stand it.

No comments: