Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Holy Composer Batman!!!

eBay Item Number: 9519408099
What child's life would be complete without a Ludwig Van Beethoven Action Figure? That's right kids! Now you can own your very own mad man musician. Long before Elton John rocked his piano and bought $100,000.00 in flowers a day, there was Ludwig. Fantastic composer, crazy bitch. Not only would he serenade you with sweet melodies but he'd huck a chunk o' ham quicker than you could say yeah boyee!

THIS 5 1/2" TALL, HARD PLASTIC BEETHOVEN ACTION FIGURE HAS MOVEABLE ARMS AND LEGS, ALLOWING HIM TO SIT ON THE 1 1/2" PLASTIC PIANO BENCH INCLUDED. AND SINCE HE COULDN'T HAVE COMPOSED ALL THOSE MASTER PIECES WITHOUT A PIANO, THIS INCLUDES AN AMAZING FOLD-UP PIANO THAT YOU CAN PRINT OUT FROM THE INTERNET FOR FREE!! THIS FIGURE COMES ON A ILLUSTRATED BLISTERCARD WITH BEETHOVEN INFO ON THE BACK.

Wow, not only am I enthralled but I can't whip out my Visa quick enough. I really do think it was the free printable paper piano that sold me. If you'd like to buy this gem of a collectible, scroll over to eBay. I even got the item number for you. Just call me your friendly neighbourhood looker-outer for you. Now, the only thing to make my collection complete would be a Jesus Action Figure complete with crown of thorns and crucifix.

No comments: