Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Jesus Got Back


I've found Jesus! I gotta give props to Brad for the find on this one. Yes, that's right, I've found Jesus. Each Biblical Action Figures is approximately 6 inches in height. Each figure is complete with a background play scenery printed on laminated paperboard, fit for hours of play. I chose the light skinned Jesus as he's all I know, however, if one were so inclined, you can pick brotha Jesus. I hear he's a much better dancer. Jesus and friends including Adam and Eve are smartly priced at $6.95 each. Perfect for the "traditional Christian families" who have 17 or 18 children. My only grief would be that there is no Joseph or Inn Keeper. I don't know about you but I'd like to see Joseph and the Inn Keeper throw down. "No rooms? Sleep in the stable? He's the son of god for Christs sake!" Joyous Rapture Batman!

For Jesus and other Biblical Action Figures visit
http://www.trainupachild.com/cgi-bin/shopnow.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=orig-figures.html&ORDER_ID=311299002

1 comment:

Kami Akai said...

That is geek of freaking halarious. Who thinks of these craplisious toys. Almost as good as the first prime minister action figures...LOL