Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Like hairspring in the Aerosol Cans, Not the Pump Spray...Who Has Time For a Pump Spray?

Al Gore? Try Al Bore!!!!!

This is an example of a pandemic that's sweeping our nation. Stupid puns. It's effecting everyone from black to white, rich to poor and even me the best damn blogger out there. But seriously kids, when did Al Gore become a movie star? And Tipper? What horrible parents to name their child Tipper. Sure it was the crazy 50's with the Cadi's and the post war STD's going around. Lord knows how many "Daisy Janes" her mum took and I'm sure her dad was never around, he spent all his time at the office or playing golf with his ever eager assistant "Josh" with the metro eyebrows and over groomed chops. But seriously now, apparently this "Global Warming" is a huge problem. There's only 100 years left unless we change now. 100 years? Please, I except that as a personal challenge. When he spoke of vehicles emitting toxic fumes, littering, pollution (from factories making everything from hair supplies to greating cards), and nuclear waste disposal, it's like he was talking to me. Well Al, I accept your challenge. 100 years to destroy our planet? I'll do it in 78, no, wait, 77 years. Take that Tipper.

No comments: