Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brad Do Your Worst, Spell Check Did

Tell me you went to the website I posted for you. Now tell me you watched the video. Now, is that not the coolest video ever? How long would it have taken them to learn that routine and to do it in one take? That's fantastic! I wish I could do that, and make it as cool as that. I know I think up some pretty weird things but wow! The mind on buddy who thought that up, just wow. Today I went grocery shopping and we now have like 6 kinds of cereal. It's like the 3 we already had were not good enough by comparison. I think it's time for a cereal party. Banani and T-Dawg are up for it, so am I. I also have company comming this weekend. Nic from Grande Pairie is staying with Desert Fox and I. This should be interesting, hopefully we won't crush her spirit too much. Wow, so much is going on. I can hardly wait. Now, if only people would stop calling and waking me up, ahem Chewy ahem. I'm sorry but 9 am is very early. If you're not working early why the hell would you be up? That's right, you wouldn't be. And hey, what was that sound of annoyance when you mentioned the time? 9 is extreemly early. Oh great, now spell check isn't working, Brad is going to have a field day.........

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, I am shocked. Hey, I didn't catch the weather channel today, did hell freeze over?