Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cindy, Where Did We Go So Very Wrong?


B Rad, as Cindy Loper once said, "I see your true colours shining through, I see your true colours." Now, I'm sure Cindy didn't envision what I'm about to lay down but why are you always bringing my skin colour into play? is it not enough that I let you call me cracka? And if we're quoting each other you once called me Pedro. Which is it B Rad? A red neck or a Mexican? Now that we've got the ugliness out of the way, dude, what are you talking about? I wasn't implying that my skin would change colour, I was just saying that I could let my peeps know what alert we were on today. Like the US is in a perpetual state of Orange Alert. And while we're on the topic, what the hell is an orange alert? Should the not ride the bus that day? But then how would one get to work or to school. See, that's the real danger, not getting proper education because you can't get on the bus or train. What if your science teacher was bringing in a guest speaker on a Tuesday, the only time that year and you missed it. I once missed a school field trip to a farm and I was forever scarred. I can't look at a dairy cow the same way. While my classmates learned how to milk a cow I was sitting at home playing Nintendo with my sick sister because I missed the bus. Well, I was actually walked to school and missed the bus because I played the wait until mum notices I'm not walking behind her game. Wow, I'm surprised my parents kept me. No, no, no, it's fair. I was a stupid kid, always being a smart ass and always saying something. Well, thank god that's changed and I've grown into the responsible, respectful adult I am today. Hey, did I tell you about this cop I lipped off to today?..... Oh P.S. I got the DVD's Brad, thanks, can we spell A W E S O M E ? Uh, I can...

No comments: