Friday, August 04, 2006

Thanks For Pointing That Out....

Is it just me or does Stephen Harper's eyes look white? The blue iris is so pale it's almost white. He's like friggin Jordie from Star Trek! That just ain't right. Hey today, on my way to work Joe was playing Neil Diamond's "America," oh yeah, I totally rocked out. I owned it, totally owned it. My own little word materialized around me and I was in the zone, my only downfall was to look over and realize the car beside me was too. He was pointing his fingers in the air everytime Neil says "totay!" Cut to me gobsmacked, to shocked to carry on.

Is that what I look like when I do it??!!? Why did NO ONE tell me....

So, I'm currently trying to break my finger-pointing-in-the-air-at-the-best-part of-the-song-habit. What a loser I am. Meh, I'm cool wit dat. ~ word

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Why you bring the hate?