Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Sobbing Heard Around The World

He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores! He Shoots! He Scores!

That my friends is what I heard watching the Ottawa ~ Toronto game last night. Now I can take a loss every now and then, but I do question this loss. Oh yes, my beloved team The Leafs had a humiliating 8-0 defeat. I don't blame you boys, no not you. I blame the new rules and the ref and lines men who'll call anything. Good grief! Domi can't sneeze without getting a penalty. I don't know how many power plays there were, but in the first 2 minutes of play Ottawa had one. I'm just saying, the new rules suck.

I'll try not to dwell on this but... In a movie or TV show, who is on the other end of the phone? I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I just can't wrap my mind around it. If the phone is dead and the actors are just pausing and then saying their lines, bravo! Give them an award! I'm not good on the phone with a real person on the other end! And then to have the editing room seamlessly splice it together! WOW! You fooled me guys, you fooled me.

No comments: