Sunday, November 13, 2005

Could I Really? Great. Kelly, Now With 20% More Rage

Today, as I sit here, just chillin, minding my own business, I get a alert from Yahoo. I have a new email? Sweet. Not so much. Apparently I can now borrow money for the lowest lending interest ever offered. Wow, I wasted my time for this? Great. Sure I'll borrow your money, right after I brush my teeth with my egg beater.

I hate stupid solicitations. I get called at home, flyers in my newspaper, we're all bombarded with commercials and now in my email inbox? That's just wrong. That really grinds my gears. Also, why do parents subject their children to rhyming names? Is it not enough that your identical twins share a room, clothes, classes and friends but their names are interchangeable? Sherri and Terri? Tracey and Stacey? Brad and Chad? Greg and Craig? So wrong. They even share a face, give the kids a break mum and dads, and give them a Kitkat.

Oh, happy early birthday B Rad. Are you 23 or 12? I can't tell anymore.

No comments: