Thursday, November 17, 2005

Newf, and others

Well, I've done it, I've finally got another human being to appreciate, no, adore my righteous catch phrases and words. I like to make up words and apparently Newf likes to hear them. She's making a whole page devoted to my lovealbe quirky ad-libs. Oh yes my friends, I am appreciated in my own time. Too bad you weren't Michelangelo, too bad. Now, to assist you Newf, I've taken the liberty of listing all the words and what-nots onto this one post.

"Radical with a capitol ra"
"Bogus!"
"Solid!"
"Dudical!"
"Barney"
"Listen...Do you smell something?" - courtesy of The Ghostbusters
"Teacher- "What was that ruckus?" Brian- "What ruckus?" Teacher- "I heard a ruckus." Brian- "Can you describe this ruckus?" - courtesy of The Breakfast Club
"Slave Lake or (Insert town or city of your choice) is a skid mark on the underpants of Alberta"
There will be more to come, I'm just not all that thinkable tonight. I'll give it ago tomorrow. ~Laters!

No comments: