Sunday, November 27, 2005

Townies, Not Just Informers

I don't know about you, but I find it takes a while to get back into things once you've been out of town for a while. I'm used to having my bed made and my room cleaned everyday. I got very used to having my clothes in a dresser( !!! ), my bathroom free of clothing and clean towels! Not only clean, but hung neatly on a towel rack! Oh no my friends, no picking off the floor for me! But now that I'm home I realize what a fricken mess I really am. I have footholes that guide me to my bed. I have to keep my bedside light on in order to make it to my bed in one piece, I stepped on 2 CD cases last night and I fear that SUM 41 'All Killer No Filler's' case may be a little broken. This is just too much stress when trying to slumber. I worried until the sweet release of REM sleep took me into it's clutches. Also, I don't like having an internal alarm clock that requires me to get up at 5:45 every morning! I've never got up that early ever, why now? Holy time warp Batman! Long story short, this is hard. Also, why are there not more slow claps? You know what I mean, the one person starts the slow clap as the bitchy girl gets hers handed to her by the geeky guy who's loved her forever even though she's been nothin but a ho to him, yet he believes his kind words written on some lavender scented paper but put into a regular envelope that is maybe pink or peach, all while standing in front of the entire graduating class celebrating their new found freedom yet not knowing that their life of entrapment has just begun. That slow clap.

No comments: