Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Queen of the Slaves! Well, I actually prefer Princess but Whatever.....

Well, here I am in Slave Lake, Alberta. Now I'm not saying this place is small, but when you've resorted to 2nd cousins, then it's time to move. I've seen more Cleatus and Brandines than I care to recall. I'm using the hotel's guest computer. It's down stairs. So this means if I get any words of wisdom or awesome thoughts for this happenin blog, I gotta jog downstairs, through the what seems like a mile long tunnel/hallway and wait patiently while buddy from Utah emails his entire parish. Not easy to do in pajamas. The feet in these things get dirty. The hotel front desk girl, Heidi, is ordering the nacho plate. Good choice Heidi. But she's said about 5 times that they need to be on the REGULAR TACO CHIPS. I think once it's put on a plate, they become nacho chips. But I could be wrong. I met a very nice policeman on Friday. His name was Const. McMillan. He was very nice, told me whats what as he handed me my ticket. Yeah, nice guy. Apparently at this hotel you have to tell the front desk what alcohol you want to purchase and they got get it for you. It's behind glass, just to taunt you. I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be knowing that the hotel front desk girl, Heidi, now knows my beverage of choice. Not sure at all.

I'm confused by the whole "Halloween" thing. You all know what I'm talking about. October 31 is the day for the church lady to dress like a dirty whore. Oh yes friends, all 69 years of her poured into a slutty witch or skanky devil costume. Why is it ok? Why??? That's all the nuggets of intrigue I can muster for today.

No comments: