Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Dollar a Litre!

I am so disturbed by what I saw today! Gas is now 97.9 cents a litre! Also, I just noticed that my keyboard doesn't have a cent symbol. Weird. I wonder what would happen if I took my computer to like england and needed a euro or pound symbol? Hmm, interesting. Today I was chattin with a buddy from work about Motorcycles and he really knows his stuff. I was very impressed, kinda want one more now. Only I don't want to die like some other great people have. Only I guess you could argue that cars are killers too. James Dean, prime example. Also drugs, Elvis I'm lookin at you. I dunno, I want a Vespa but I really don't see the point, it's fun and cute but 30 km/h? I can ride a bike for the same thrill! Desert Fox, soo sorry. But yeah gas is soo expensive! I remember when we frist got here it was like 48 or 49, I'm saddened. Thanks alot George. Tony, I'm still not pleasesd with you.

Did you notice that after all the WMD went in the gutters, that George's numbers went up while Tony's went down? This leads me to believe that the British are not stupid, and the Americans are...well, they're not not stupid. I want a big cowboy hat or a huge buckle with my name in rinestones. I think that'd be cool, but cowboy boots are gay. I think gay cowboys are hillarious! It's like an oxymoron. Like bitter-sweet. That's pretty funny. I guess the things you learn in school really do stick. It's almost like Mr. Hoffman knew that when I was 20 I'd have a blog and gay cowboys were bound to come up in topic, therefore I must learn what an oxymoron is. Thanks Mr. H, I needed it! He was a great teacher! He had a beard and wore heavy sweaters in the winter and little v-neck sweaters in the summer. I don't remember ever seeing his arms. Very weird. Maybe he was always cold or Omish. I hear they're not allowed to show skin. I've never met an Omish but we do have Hutterites around town. I see them every now and then. Are they allowed to won cars? I thought they were not allowed to use technology. If they buy material to make clothes are they not taking advantage of technology? The double weave and stitch quality could rival any professional sewer.

No comments: