Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Resultz are in!

Ok here's the deal. I pride my self on being very level headed and mild mannered but BB6 makes me crazy! I don't often jump onto bandwagons, but I can't shake Big Brother! I try, oh lord knows I've tried! Still, I got nothin. I try to 'miss' the shows but then I wonder what happened. So I'll check cbs.com. And I really do set myself up to fail. My tv is programed to go to it's channel, and I'm right there eating it up. I actually voiced a small "YES!" when Sarah won the "Power of Veto." How sad! So here it is, "My name is Kelly and I'm a Big Brother Addict." Wow, I feel better, what's on the telly? Oh yes, BB6! Grr! Arg! Hey do you remember the little guy from the end of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? He was a little finger puppet and he said Grr! Arg! As he ran across the screen. Well, not really ran but was moved in a bouncing manner. Well, I do.

No comments: