Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wayyy to Invested...




Moo

I hate Howie! And I don't care who knows it!

Captains Log Stardate who-frigin-knows 04;

Well, today Desert Fox and I decided what we were going to be for Halloween. I don't want to tell anyone incase they steal the idea. I will give you a hint, 'All the cops at the doughnut shop say way-o way-o...' Oh yeah baby! I'm excited. I called Sonic to see if they're having a Halloween party. I may go to the Halloween Howler if Sonic doesn't get it's shit together.

I'm watching Miami Ink, I love this show! I can't believe that there are people out there that don't ever want a tattoo! It's really addictive! I remember telling my sister that I wanted one, and that it will be the only one I will ever get! And originally it wasn't very big, maybe 5 cm by 7 cm, then while he was about to make the stencil, "maybe make it a bit bigger" blurted out of my mouth. The I added a flower, then another, then I needed to have a word under it. Good lord, I hate my impulse urge. I get myself into soo much trouble, sayin shit I should only think. On yeah, back to my original thought, I want a tattoo! It's like drinking, you say I'll only have one. Then you say one more won't hurt, and a buddy's beer doesn't count, cause it's not yours. Then your sober bud lines up shots for ya. I don't care if it's not my alc and even if it is my birthday. Thanks for nothin you skud. Bob was the best sober buddy I've ever had! Maybe I should nominate him for a shining star! Sorry, getting away from the point. Yeah, like every time I'm in Bear's or Ritualistics, and I hear the needles kinkin' away, I itch for one. I already have my next 3 planned. I know exactly where and what. Choose wisely kiddies! I wanna kick the hoe or joe who's gettin it and jump into the chair. Oh and it does not feel like you're being carved with a grapefruit peeler. Leigh, you idiot! I guess that'll be all. Kelly out.

No comments: