Monday, August 15, 2005

It's Afgani-animation

Today was like any other day, I worked and it sucked but... I snuck one over on everyone! Ha ha! <--- (insert devilish laugh here) I worked my whole day listening to my Ipod. It was great! I can't tell you how much your day is changed just by changing the soundtrack. Today paperwork was accompanied by Billy Talent. Lunch it was Jimmy Eat World (buy Futures, it's in stores now). I highly recomend it. What a great day...

What is it about an Irish man that has Canadians in awe? At supper tonight my dad walks to the bathroom and comes out talking to whoever stops him for a chat. I tell ya, get yourself an accent and you're never lonely. Mind you the same thing is said in Britain. They love us Canadians, (America I dunno)... I have yet to walk into a store in any part of Britain and leave without at least the clerk asking me about Canada. I always thought, 'Humm, nice people." Yeah right, they'd probably rob me of my fillings given the chance.

Today I was chatting to a guy at work (we'll call him B Rad), he wants to start a cartoon. I said, 'Alrighy.' But more importantly it's to rival (let's call him) Angry J's cartoon. Well, say no more! I jumped on that ship in a jiffy. Anything to beat him. Sidebar: Angry J, I'm really not interested in your little project anymore. That ship sailed the first 3 months I had to hear it. Also, give Sulley a rest, trust me all involved is soo over it.

Yeah, so back to my original point, adopt an accent, never drink alone. Wow, I should write down these insights. I made fortune cookies once with Desert Fox, the cookies were not really comparable shape-wise to store bought but they had fortunes in them. I should do that again.

No comments: