Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Time to Start

Here it is! My own blog. I wonder how long it'll take to ruin me. I'll become so wrapped up in myself that I just may self destruct. I'm drinking my very fist cup of Chamomile Tea. I'm not fancy by nature but I felt there was a time to start. I wonder what the tea pioneers would think about the variety of tea we now have. Back then there was one flavor of tea, Tea. Now stores provide 8 feet of shelving to tea. Decaf, regular, regular decaf. Then you get your flavored (and the more fancy and trendy) varieties. Chamomile, Black Licorice, Maple Sugar, Chai, Earl Grey for the baby boomers, ect. I'm sure those Tetley Elves must just have rage pent up. "Flavors! Of course..." But now it's too late. Tea is not only in grocery stores. Oh no my friend, stores a plenty sell it. Health food stores, pharmacies, and coffee shops like Starbucks now sell to the enemy demographic. With that said, I don't care for this cup'o'crap.

No comments: