Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chuck Sucks

I watched "Enter the Dragon" last night and let me tell you, falling asleep during that movie gives you some trippy dreams. But Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to s-l-o-w down the film so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm. Most actors can barely walk and talk at the best of times. I think I only watched the movie to reassure myself that yeah, I could do that. I'm positive I could block a few of those shots... I'm totally kidding, I know I'd get my ass busted. But I could take Chuck Norris. I know what to look for, I've seen "Walker: Texas Ranger." All he does is a roundhouse kick and he makes this squinty eyed frown thing as he's winding up. He ain't no thang. Oh good lord I need to stop watching that movie "Hunny." It's not even good but I watch it every time there's nothing else to watch. I should buy a book, save myself. After I watch that movie I use all these "Ghetto" phrases like 'check it,' 'it ain't no thang,' and 'hoodrat.' Oh god even I want to kick my ass. You get brainwashed, I swear. After I watch "Scream" I swear a lot and scowl a bunch more than I do now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

maybe