Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Matt, Stop, Turn Around and Don't Come Back

Dear Matt:
I'm sorry you feel you were humiliated by a 22 year old. I know how demeaning it is for you as a 60 something and the end of your days while I still having a good time. Those good days for you are few and far between eh? I know, I know, you feel less like a man and more like a camel's rectum but keep you're chin up, wheel yourself over to that window, and spy on the neighbor's son while he sunbathes. Now, I'm not here to judge but, you do have a problem. Thanks for the email, it really did make my day, it's nice to see how you can loose control of more than just your bowels. It's always good to know I can effect the little people who really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Your words were quaint, much of what I expect form a simple man of your caliber. Clearly you have some pent up anger, may I suggest Bull Fighting, No Holds Barred Kick Boxing or perhaps you could fly to Belfast, walk down the Shankill Road and spew the hateful, demeaning and demoralizing shit you so happily spew regardless of consequence? Anyways, those are just a few ideas, I hope they help. Please don't email me anymore, I couldn't possibly fake anymore interest in this little quarrel and please don't comment on my blog anymore, my readers really do think you're a tool. Thanks again for the interest but I'm really not interested, I don't like old men. I think it's either the formaldehyde smell or the little blue pills you're hell bent on about taking before popping in The Little House on the prairie DVD box set. Yeah that Michael Landon really was something eh? Oh and a heads up, the kids are on to your "Jesus Juice," they're getting smarter, a lot smarter. But then you knew that, because you know everything. I should wrap this up, you're Uncle Marty will be back soon to give you that homoerotic spanking you like soo much. Good luck and get bent.

Sincerely
Kelly

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have to say it, my mama kicked your ass Matt. I wonder what your mama could do, well, I guess she'd have to get off her back first.