Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fuzzy Slippers...Gross

I've developed a complex because of a commercial. This woman is talking about her teeth feeling like fuzzy slippers and it's caused me to brush my teeth a lot more. I've decided to make 2006 "The Year of Teeth." I still brush the usual 2 times a day but now if I'm feelin it, I'll brush the third time. Oh yeah, I know what you're thinking, "3 times, big deal" but, I've managed to turn my brushing time into a contest of sorts. I try to match or beat my last time and I've even switched to manual to make sure I haven't given myself an unfair advantage. Tonight, I bought a tiny little toothbrush and a baby tube of paste to carry with me. This morning I was running late so I only brushed for 4 minutes but I'm hoping to soar to 7 or even 8. Good times.

No comments: