Monday, February 27, 2006

Phone Shop, Please

I like covers, and right now I'm digging Joey Ramone's "Wonderful World" cover. It's wicked. So, I hear System of a Down has a new CD out. My buddy told me I should down load it. Yeah, I'll get right on that, just let me feed my unicorn magic fairy dust and moonbeams first. Say it with me people "dial-up ." I guess it's not his fault I have dial up but damn it, it's someone's fault. I've narrowed it down to 3 guys. #1) The tall skinny Teatley Tea elf, #2) The creepy guy that's in love with Chris, the paper boy, #3) Tim Hortons

Why does all frozen pizza pop type food taste like albino rat dandruf? Would it kill them to make something good? Clearly it would. Oh and no one is buying the cute little dough guy routine, we all know he's middle aged perv who likes to be poked. Sick. And so not cool.

Oh and Casanova from #9, a phone shop doesn't work if I can hear my sister's voice in the background. Good try though.

No comments: