Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Toothy McTooth


Sheryl Crow does say "My friend the communist" in the song Soak Up The Sun, so yeah you're welcome mate, (insert shoulder shrug here) now don't say I never did anything for you.

Now, I was thinking what I would jettison into space if we all died to kinda prove that we all existed. At first I was thinking I'd just send up a computer with world history, but then I thought that they'd think we were friggen war loving savages and what if the computer ran out of battery while they were checkin it out and they didn't use plug in's anymore? Then I thought maybe something to do with math, like in that movie contact but I still think a little Lap Top would be awesome. So long story short, I can't decide what to send up.

I'm supposed to believe that Indiana Jones can ride a horse and lead 3 more behind him, yeah right. Hollywood, they have no faith in the intelligence of the audience. Neither do I.

So, a raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top. But will it turn into a Grapsin? If confused see blog post: Thursday November 10, 2005 titled "Grapsins???"It will explain everything.

Hmm, I bit this muffin to see what it tastes like and now I'm kinda committed to eating it. Now, I would just give it to Behr but as you can see from the picture, Desert Fox went to pet her and she turned all fickin snarlly and toothy. That's soo not attractive Behr, just like that sour soul inside you.

I'm installing the Kodak Easyshare program again, but how much do I really agree with the terms and conditions of use? I should apply for a grant to research that. I could totally spend a year questioning how much I actually agree with that. Oh but one can only dream. I could even assemble a crack team of experts. Like someone who always agrees, someone who never agrees and someone terribly unsure and totally have a kickass debate. I'm all for that, I'd even allow betting on the debates. Maybe someone would take terribly unsure, yeah totally, I'd take a piece of that.

No comments: