Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh Come On! It's Just Pineapple!

Apparently, if a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes. Wow, that's almost interesting. I don't know a single human being or canine who would find that interesting other than me. Now, I've never walked through a park and wondered why the horse has it's legs a certain way, but now that I know what I do, I will. I don't think there is a park in a hundred mile radius that has a man and horse statue. I know Rexal has a Gretzky statue but I don't think he's riding a horse. I think he's standing, well, to be fair, I've never really looked at it. I kinda just walk by it. It's like the statue of the man eating a hamburger at WEM, you just kinda walk by. I should take a picture of it today. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Oh, maybe we can do the tourist thing, taking pics of the whale and the dragon too. Yep, that's my afternoon planned. Well, that and seeing a gay cowboy movie. I swear, if I manage to ask the girl for Brokeback Mountain and not Bareback Mountain, it'll be a bloody miracle. Ever since Leno made that obvious joke, that's what I've called it every single time. I hope he's happy, driving his fire truck and all. Would that even be legal? Driving a fire truck if you're not a fireman? I wonder if the trucks ever get stolen. Like what kid didn't dreamed of having a fire truck? Well, other than girls.

I think we're also going to some African Cafe, ick. I bet it'll be gross. Like giraffe and lama sandwiches. Well, that's extremely dramatic but I am a picky person. There Stampy, are you happy? Yes you were right, I'm a tad picky, but Desert Fox is way worse than me. She doesn't even like pineapple, like come on! It's pineapple! You can barely taste it yet she makes me pick it off her pizza. Do you know how hard it is to get pineapple out of a grave of cold cheese? Oh yeah, it's tough. And then, once you think you've got it all, she takes a bite and you get the look. You know which one. The, what the hell is wrong with you, you can't do anything right, I should kill you on the spot but my car might die someday and I'll need to ride you into town, kinda look. Yep, that one. And who the hell would name it a pineapple? It doesn't taste like apple at all. And why can't you lick your elbow? That's just not fair.

No comments: