Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mucus...Ick

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself...ick. That's one of those things that disgust but fascinate me at all at once. People are shocked by stupid things. Like today, it's snowing really wet snow and it's cold, yet drivers are shocked that they can't stop on a dime. That's like offering a crocodile a Catfish and being shocked that it took your arm as well. Those are both what Desert Fox and I would call, "Chocolate Sprinkles" moments. I see them all the time, and I've never been prouder that we're what decided to crawl out of the mud,(or were created by the "All Mighty"),or whatever you believe, (whatever, it's all good), I've just never been prouder. Is prouder even a word? Hold up, I'll check.

Ok, I'm back, that took like 15 minutes, I didn't find the word I was looking for because I got distracted. Did you know that you can't find words that rhyme with orange, radish, purple or silver? Well, let me tell you, I'm a bit wiser and I feel slightly better than you. Well, I feel a lot better than you but I ya know, it just sounds better.

This morning I filled up my putt putt Lennon, and the nice red black and purple haired kid at 7-11 did the creepy stare. Now, normally I'd look away, but this "punk" did the creepy stare extreme. Now, I'm no expert, but at 6:10 am, you really shouldn't do the creepy stare, let alone the creepy stare extreme. Now, to clarify, the normal creepy stare, the kind you'd likely get from the drunk guy peeing by the Safeway is usually no more than 15-20 seconds. The really creepy stare lasts 15-25 seconds, depending on the dedication of the stare-er. Now this is where it's tough: the creepy stare extreme can last anywhere from 25-67+ seconds. I had a 67 second stare. He was very dedicated, had I not needed to get to the gym before work, I would have waited until he admitted defeat. I could have stood there all day, my victory would have been well worth it. I feel saddened and slightly cheapened that I let him win soo easily. I'll get him, oh and I will get him.

Now, The Knowledge Whore, Desert Fox and I debated what to call you, we mutually decided on a name. I'll run it by you tomorrow before I make it official. I mean, I'd hate to spend all that money renting the hall and putting up streamers and having that 6 foot banner made. It's a bitch to get your deposit back 2 days before the ceremony. I picked this name because of his wisdom, his well channeled rage and his dancing skills, oh he's got mad skills. From 1 to 10, (now remember 10 being Napoleon),he's a 11.49. Not quite up to par but he's a'ight.

No comments: