Sunday, February 05, 2006

That's Why I'll Never Be a Sports Commentator


Desert Fox: "Are you watching the Super Bowl?"
Kelly: "No, I've got plans, I'm watching paint dry."

I just could care less about football, this is why I could never be a sports commentator. If I did, you'd never hear me talk about the game. I'd probably talk about everything but the game.

I was watching Shawn Of The Dead, and that movie is just hilarious! But the Zombies are like Zombies of the past, from movies like Night of The Living Dead, not like the scary ones we have now. Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later have superfast crazy Zombies with superhuman strength and the blink and you've missed it speed. I'm all for a species evolving but aren't they dead? How can the go from arms out staggering around to a screaming shrieking Olympic runners on speed who's also a bit bitey? I don't get it. If I was given the choice, I'd pick the slow Zombies, slow is better and I learned that if you act like one of them, they leave you alone. I'd survive. I also think I'd survive on a deserted island, I'm pretty good at building a fire and I could be a vegetarian again, I'm really ok with that. I'd have to bring my sister for company and maybe an animal trainer so we could have monkey butlers. And I'd build the coolest treehouse, I'd have a trap door and a porch and maybe a slide to get down, oh and I think I'd have the slide go into water, like a pool, or if I could find a pond, I'd build my treehouse around it that way I wouldn't have to dig a pool. That could take weeks especially if I had to make the shovels. That'd be fun, not having to work, party all the time, like a permanent vacation, good times.


No comments: