Monday, February 06, 2006

Ah, That Train Top Fist a Cuffs!

Today, I was passed while I was in the passing lane and it ended up with me thinking about those train top fights that I see in those very realistic and factorial movies. It started out soo innocently. Picture this, me driving along the highway, minding my own business, when I'm passed by a green minivan driven by a soccer mom that's completely full of kids. Me! Passed by a minivan! While I was in the passing lane! Now don't get me wrong, I like minivans, I like kids, hell I even like the colour green, but come on! Then I started thinking, I should speed up, jump on the van, have a word with the driver, jump back to my car and continue on my commute. Now, I don't drive a convertible and I didn't have someone to set the cruise control and hold the wheel, and get me close, no wait, to far slow down not that slow, yeah, that's good, no too close, perfect don't move, driving while I jump out. Then I thought about the jump itself, I'd have to speed up, about a half a car length or more and then jump. Now, I don't think I'd be able to open my door going 110km/hour, and a van is taller than my car so I'll have to climb on top of my car. Now that's hard, climbing out my window and getting on the roof? It's slippery up there, plus the wind whipping my hair in my face, so I'd have to make sure to put my hair in a ponytail. Then, when I passed under an over pass I wondered if I'd be able to clear the underpass ontop of a van, but I totally could, a semi can pass under one, so yeah, I'm totally good. Semis are too tall to jump to, but a train is shorter than a semi trailer, so if I had to jump to any means of transportation, I'd pick a train. A train is totally easier, it can only go where the tracks are so no swerving to try to knock me off, and secondly, I'd be able to jimmy open one of those observation deck windows on those passenger trains. Next thing I knew, I was in Spruce, I didn't even notice the time.

No comments: