Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good Times at SGCHS

2 days ago I saw 2 girls from my high school, I'll let them remain nameless, I'll call them girl one and girl two. They look the same, dress the same and they still hate me. I've said maybe 10 words to these girls my whole fricken life yet they've continued to hate me. Maybe I was naive thinking that high school is over, surely this is, but no, no it's not. Whatever is all I can say, they were bullies and will probably have bullies for children. My only question for them would be why they (bullies) continue to ask day after day, "what's your problem?" if clearly they are not going to solve it for me? Maybe I was having a bad hair day or my homework wasn't done, at last! Some one to help me with my problem! Nope, they just call you gay and giggle into their cracker trying to capture what's left of their self-loathing, hypocritical ego while suppressing the hatred for others' self acceptance. Ah high school. Good times.

No comments: