Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sel et Poivre


My team played B Rad's team. Needless to say, my team won. Barely but we still won. And I must say, it feels, pretty good. Also, I looked up where Yugoslavia and Russia are, not that close man. I've also learned Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. So, it seems I'm not stupid after all, you're gonna have to refrain from the normal verbal abuse I receive from you on a daily basis. And I am the victim, I'm never the antagonizer, at least, that's what I tell people.

Today, I'm going antiquing, yea. I don't get it. Why would you pay butt loads of money for old stuff? When does it become antique and not just out-dated? Who decides the dresser no one wants, gets upgraded from garage sale garbage to a pristine antiquity? I have an original gameboy. When will it be considered a antique? I wouldn't mind a chunk of change for it. But I guess until then it will remain junk. Useless junk. How sad.

When did Woody Harrelson get all this work? Every now and then he's in like 30 movies. When did this happen? And who names their kid Woody? Unless he wears cowboy attire and has a pull string in his back, no one should be named Woody.

No comments: