Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Can't Help It If I'm Fancy

I like to drink water from a pink martini glass and milk from a frapachino cup with it's adorable matching saucer. I mean it really is adorable. My mum makes a big deal every time I use either one. Apparently she has no room in her cupboards for my, and I quote, "useless shit." Wow, that hurts. Just because she's jealous that I happen to be fancy, awesome, and cultured. I can't help but notice she drinks water from a tall, clear, and boring glass. And that dog staring at me from across the breakfast table that just happens to be her coffee cup, ick. I can't help but notice that a cartoon dog is neither fancy, awesome, or cultured. And it's not like I have a dozen martini glasses, they're 2 glasses, they take up less room that 1 of her fricken dog mugs and my little frapachino set complete with a holder are tiny, they take up no room at all. She has soo many erks that I just can't keep up anymore. I seem to remember her freaking out because Desert Fox and I had "all" of the glasses in our rooms that the cupbard was bare, and at that she couldn't offer someone a glass of water, (I seem to remember looking at the "bare" cupboard and seeing more than a dozen glasses), so I bought my own. Hence the "problem" we're having now. Then my shoes that apparently took over the hall closet annoyed her, so she made me give all but 2 pairs to charity. Now I have shoe racks in my closet. So she can't complain about my shoes, yeah right, now it seems that I waste too much money on buying shoes that I don't need. Then it was that Desert Fox and I spent too much money going to see movies all the time, so I stayed home. Next it was that I spend too much time watching tv in my room, my answer was to spend more time out of the house at the gym and I occasionally go shopping after a wretched day at work, now she says I'm "out a lot." I should record our conversations, people would be in a state, I can hear it now, "You have the patients of a god," "Kell, you are soo calm compared to your mum, I don't know how you do it!" Me either guys, me either. Ok, I've ranted, I'm over it now. I'll just keep my martini glasses and frapachino set in my room, "What a decor you have Kell, kinda like a bar eh? Not even, it's a coffee bar"....

So Bush had his State of the Union address, he failed to mention that the union is seriously in debt, that the American dollar is at a record low and tention in Iraq is at an all time high, but yea! abortions are down! Way to focus on something crutial. Now I'm not gonna say if I'm yea or nea for abortions, but I would be more concerned about the death of troops and civilians overseas than a few unwanted pregnancies being terminated. Or that teenage pregnancies are down, come on Dubya, don't treat us like the retarded cousin that only gets to leave the house on Sundays provided we've been good all week, kept our room clean and had little or even no violent outbursts, we're not you George, we're actually intelligent. Well, most of us are, the one's who voted for you, well, the jury's still out on them. Mind you, who else was there to vote for? Oh that's right, anyone but you. I digress, I don't want angry emails. I should maybe take my email addy off here if I'm going to be soo smart.

No comments: