Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Boy Named Sue


Blogspot.com needs to let me put sound bites on my little bloggie-boo. I must say, and I've said it a few times, you wait until 3am and ask me to sing "A Boy Named Sue" and I really do sing like Johnny Cash I really do. I am the best Cash impersonator. Which kinda kills real bad cause he was a man, but oh yeah, I'm gonna ride this magic carpet for as long as I can. But until blogspot.com allows sound bites, I'm gonna have to keep this little diddy to myself. In fact, this little diddy is soo amazing, other diddys want it's autograph. You know, if it signed a shoe contract, other diddys would be clamoring to buy them. Which is funny if ya think about it, seeing as diddy's don't even have feet. Well. Ain't that a kicker. Yeah, it is, right in the gullet. Yeah, even your great great grandma on your cousin Allen's wife's sister-in-law's uncle's third cousin twice removed would feel it. So write to your congressman or woman, and step up to the plate, root root root for what is good, yeah, what's good.
Woah, I should really re-think the green plaid, it's not flattering at all, but I am impressed with my cowlick. Nice. Real, real nice. Oh. Yeah. Nice.

No comments: