Wednesday, December 28, 2005

B Rad Strikes Again Times 2!

Well, here it is B Rad, I wasn't going to post this list but you've pushed me too far! Way too far. Now, upon reading over the list of atrocities, I've noticed you say the same things over and over again. Either you've got a lack of comical wit or you're an a-hole. You decide. No wait, I will. You're an a-hole.

Dec 21, 9:24 am - Flipped me off, called me an f*#king A-hole and dumb bitch.
Dec 21, 9:28 am - Called me a test tube baby, dumb shit.
Dec 21, 9:30 am - Flipped me off again, called me a crack whore, illiterate, incompetent, that I can't spell and to shut my f*#king trap.
Dec 21, 9:32 am - Called me a stupid twit, said if I were a Spice Girl I'd be "Handi-Spice," continued to call me a stupid S.O.B. dumb as a post, and swore a lot, too much for that early in the morning.

No comments: