Sunday, December 25, 2005

The G.W.R. Pure Genius

Today, as my family and I opened presents, I noticed all the gifts wrapped by my mum were perfect. Tight corners, smooth, sleek seams, and perfect even tape. Then I looked at what I wrapped. Now, I don't claim to be the best gift wrapper, but I like to think I'm a cut slightly above. I have now seen my weakness, and it stings, like the sting of a thousand scorpions. My corners were more like skrunched balls of wrapping paper flattened by twisted tape, and there are many sloppy and uneven seems, not to mention wrinkles upon wrinkles upon wrinkles. This has lead me to my latest invention. Are you ready Canada? Drum roll please......

The Gift Wrapping Robot! It could take any sized box and expertly wrap up to 30 gifts an hour. Oh yeah, I see a big future for the G.W.R. A big future. Perhaps wrapped up in a neat package.

No comments: