Friday, December 23, 2005

This is How We Brush Our Teeth, Brush Our Teeth, Brush...

This morning at around 6:31 am, I had a great idea for my post today. I told myself to turn on the computer and write it up right then and there. Then I shrugged my shoulders, told myself that "I'll totally remember!" and kept brushing my teeth. Wow, you'd think I'd learn by now, I can't remember jack. I haven't the slightest idea what it could have even been about. But I do remember being very chuffed with myself. Yeah, I am soo smart. So, sadly you're stuck with my only note of intrigue, I've learned that you can't tan your palms, or the bottom of your feet. I don't know why, I just don't know why. Maybe it's just one of those unknowns. Yeah, unknowns. Anyways, incase I don't get back to my good old 1992 4 foot computer. You know, one of the retros, the one with the green 8 inch screen, Happy Christmas!

No comments: