Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pure Spite, Yeah Hook Me Up With Some of That

Over the years of a complex friendship, you slowly gain access to certain tid-bits of information. Just a reminder to B Rad, I have things on you too. Oh it's on man, it's on.

With that said, I think I'm going to buy a Chia Pat. It's not something I overly love but I always wanted one as a kid. Myself from the past would be totally cheezed if I didn't buy one. I wonder if I'll have to go to an old store to get one. I don't think they even make them anymore. That guy who invented the Pet Rock is a total genius. I once had an idea for an invention. I should have patented it! I remember it clearly, I, little Kelly, was cutting 4 pieces of construction paper at the same time and my hand was hurting. Then it hit me, electric scissors! That's what I need! Then, like 8 years later, I was sitting at home watching tv, minding my own business when BAM! there they were. Electric scissors. I should have written it down...

No comments: