Friday, December 02, 2005

Surf or Turf? Uh Surf ! ! !

I found a wicked site today. It's got some of my fav and popular song clips on it. Sounds boring right? Wrong! It's wicked awesome. It plays the song clip forwards, shows you the lyrics, then you play it backwards and you listen to the "satanic messages!" Now I know it's all a bunch of crap, but it's really cool all the same. Try it, all the favs are there, Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California, My Name is..., Another One Bites The Dust, even Hit me Baby One More Time! The url is: http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

I really wish I had a edit undo function. We've all said and done stupid stuff you immediately regret and wish you could take it back. Yeah, edit undo would be awesome. I guess it would be Ctrl Z. Where would I put it? Maybe hang it around my neck. That's to be later decided.

No comments: