Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No I don't want to sign up for a Gold Card VISA

It must have been "Bring Your Baby to the Mall Day" at the local high school, because I must have seen at least a dozen 15 year olds carrying infants around that mall. The other high school girls (who looked like they belonged on that show Laguna Beach) were talking about how they were going to get wasted before some party. They purchased 1001 Drinking Games. They make their parents proud. Does every tool who is happy with their sad pathetic life have to quote Dave Chapelle? Really? You're not Rick James, bitch. At Games Room there was a 72 inch pool table on sale for $400. I nearly bought it. But dammit, I won't compromise. I want a full sized table. Where else will my family eat Christmas Dinner? After all that I bought nothing. For anyone else. I bought myself a hat. Merry Christmas Kell, Merry Christmas.

No comments: