Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Don't Think So Tim...

On Home Improvement, I liked Al, he wasn't the funniest or coolest guy in the world, but he had a catch phrase, yeah that's where it's at. I'd like to have a catch phrase but I'm not sure what it would be. I can't just steal one like those people who just take a phrase from a show or movie and do it to death. I should do some thing, some sort of public service announcement or something. If only I had some public forum to voice my opinion... Well, I do have this blog. Her it is, speech stealers listen up.

Look a-holes, it's funny when Jerry Seinfeld says it, not you. I'm tired of people adopting speech patterns, catch phrases, and their entire personalities from movies. When Jim Carrey's "Ace Ventura" came out, every idiot I know did their worst "allllrighty then" impression. You can still hear it echoed by self loathing, stupid school girls who try to compensate for their lack of personality and any resemblance of wit by chanting this so maybe you won't notice that they're lying whores. The worst is when some gabby bitch is the center of a party, and someone tells an awkward story, to which she'll pause a beat, roll her eyes, then say "allllrighty then!" Then she thinks it's funny and she high fives all her snobby catty backstabbing girlfriends friends who watch stupid shit like "Will & Grace" and "Darhma and Greg" all while listening to whiny angst-filled "Jewel" or "Shakeria" bullshit and taking everything Ryan Seacrest says as gospel. I hope you choke.

Ok, that came out a little more angry than helpful but yeah. There it is, take heed children, take heed indeed.

No comments: