Thursday, December 22, 2005

Superman is a Perv

If Superman has X-Ray vision, can he still see when his eyes are closed? I mean come on man, if you can see throughout a titanium infused, copper-plated and steel laced door, would your eyelids really be a challenge? Now that being said, could he see through the ground, the clay, plates and magma, and see lets say Japan or Egypt? What is the limit. Now here's my big question, Superman's hair is always trimmed neat, (because I'm guessing his alter ego Clark is anal about detail), yet his hair was on display in a museum supporting the weight of a 100lb weight. How would the scissors cut through suck strong hair? That is my real question. Oh also, if he can see through his eyelids, why would he bother closing them? What would be the point?

I saw a movie today staring Charlie Sheen, something about aliens and he saved man-kind, blah blah blah. But what I actually did care about was the fact that the aliens had backward knees. I thought about it the other day thinking it'd be neat, not actually knowing what it would look like, and I must say, eww. Not attractive at all. Picture the scariest alien ever and now stick backwards knees on it. Yeah, I cried a little too.

No comments: